- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Police Make Robbery Arrest, Respond to Burglary Reports
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Former Logan County gun shop employee sentenced to prison for Federal firearms charge
- State Film Office releases showreel featuring WV locations
- Temporary Restraining Order Issued Against Mobile Home Mover Accused of Deceiving Consumers
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 60 Customers on Parts of Ohio River Road and Big Seven Mile in Huntington
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 20:52 Updated 1 year ago
The advisory was issued on Tuesday, August 27 following a water main break which has been repaired. Customers will be notified of the advisory lift through the media.
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.