- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Departent Members Line Up in Hallway
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- Student to compete on NBC’s ‘American Ninja Warrior’ tonight
- Hearing Monday for Mayoral Candidate in Magistrate Court
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 60 Customers on Parts of Ohio River Road and Big Seven Mile in Huntington
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 20:52 Updated 1 year ago
The advisory was issued on Tuesday, August 27 following a water main break which has been repaired. Customers will be notified of the advisory lift through the media.
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.