- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Four People Arrested following Seizure of Heroin, Cash
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- Detroit Man Arrested as River to Jail Moves Forward
- Bunny Appearing Saturday in Central City
- Rudolph Lands Soon at the Keith
- Southwest Ohio Violent Crimes Task Force Successful in First Year of Operation
- Huntington City Council Agenda
"HD Radio" premiers on Supertalk 94.1 FM & AM 930
Joining Hamrick will be Herald-Dispatch Columnist Chuck Landon.
“Chuck brings a key ingredient to the show,” Kirtner said. “He is willing to question Hamrick’s decisions. The two of them offer the unique perspective of keeping each other honest.”
Kirtner said the show is a different type of sports broadcast.
“This show is more about the business of sports, not just he x’s and o’s,” Kirtner said. “Marshall Football is the biggest business in the area from September through November. It’s an industry unto itself. Hamrick is its CEO. His decisions affect not only a football team; but also, countless businesses in this community. We will talk about his role as a business leader and the responsibility that goes with it.”
Callers are invited to call Hamrick with their questions during the show. The show will air through the conclusion of Marshall’s football season.