- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Attorney General DeWine Files Lawsuit Challenging Controversial Federal Water Regulations
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- WV AG Praises Supreme Court Ruling on Clean Air Act
"HD Radio" premiers on Supertalk 94.1 FM & AM 930
Joining Hamrick will be Herald-Dispatch Columnist Chuck Landon.
“Chuck brings a key ingredient to the show,” Kirtner said. “He is willing to question Hamrick’s decisions. The two of them offer the unique perspective of keeping each other honest.”
Kirtner said the show is a different type of sports broadcast.
“This show is more about the business of sports, not just he x’s and o’s,” Kirtner said. “Marshall Football is the biggest business in the area from September through November. It’s an industry unto itself. Hamrick is its CEO. His decisions affect not only a football team; but also, countless businesses in this community. We will talk about his role as a business leader and the responsibility that goes with it.”
Callers are invited to call Hamrick with their questions during the show. The show will air through the conclusion of Marshall’s football season.