- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
- Pullman's Thai House Restaurant Closes
- Ribbon Cutting: Corridor H, Bismarck to Tucker County Line
- Mayor Williams Tells His Side ; Link to Mayor Steve Williams on Tom Roten Morning Show
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Alleged Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Weaknesses at the Department of Energy's Portsmouth Project
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
"HD Radio" premiers on Supertalk 94.1 FM & AM 930
Joining Hamrick will be Herald-Dispatch Columnist Chuck Landon.
“Chuck brings a key ingredient to the show,” Kirtner said. “He is willing to question Hamrick’s decisions. The two of them offer the unique perspective of keeping each other honest.”
Kirtner said the show is a different type of sports broadcast.
“This show is more about the business of sports, not just he x’s and o’s,” Kirtner said. “Marshall Football is the biggest business in the area from September through November. It’s an industry unto itself. Hamrick is its CEO. His decisions affect not only a football team; but also, countless businesses in this community. We will talk about his role as a business leader and the responsibility that goes with it.”
Callers are invited to call Hamrick with their questions during the show. The show will air through the conclusion of Marshall’s football season.