- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Holiday Garbage Pick Up Schedule Announced
- Update regarding arrangements for President Stephen J. Kopp
"HD Radio" premiers on Supertalk 94.1 FM & AM 930
Joining Hamrick will be Herald-Dispatch Columnist Chuck Landon.
“Chuck brings a key ingredient to the show,” Kirtner said. “He is willing to question Hamrick’s decisions. The two of them offer the unique perspective of keeping each other honest.”
Kirtner said the show is a different type of sports broadcast.
“This show is more about the business of sports, not just he x’s and o’s,” Kirtner said. “Marshall Football is the biggest business in the area from September through November. It’s an industry unto itself. Hamrick is its CEO. His decisions affect not only a football team; but also, countless businesses in this community. We will talk about his role as a business leader and the responsibility that goes with it.”
Callers are invited to call Hamrick with their questions during the show. The show will air through the conclusion of Marshall’s football season.