- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Slow in October but Remain Higher Than a Year Ago
- Penguins Come Out for Turkey Holiday; Hunger Likely Boxoffice Winner
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 26, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- Services Held for Late WSAZ News Icon
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- Thanksgiving Weekend Live Theatre Offerings
- Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. Brings His 2014 Murphy and Motown Christmas Tour to Huntington WV
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Prudent Budget Cuts Approved; Ten New Officers on Hold
"HD Radio" premiers on Supertalk 94.1 FM & AM 930
Joining Hamrick will be Herald-Dispatch Columnist Chuck Landon.
“Chuck brings a key ingredient to the show,” Kirtner said. “He is willing to question Hamrick’s decisions. The two of them offer the unique perspective of keeping each other honest.”
Kirtner said the show is a different type of sports broadcast.
“This show is more about the business of sports, not just he x’s and o’s,” Kirtner said. “Marshall Football is the biggest business in the area from September through November. It’s an industry unto itself. Hamrick is its CEO. His decisions affect not only a football team; but also, countless businesses in this community. We will talk about his role as a business leader and the responsibility that goes with it.”
Callers are invited to call Hamrick with their questions during the show. The show will air through the conclusion of Marshall’s football season.