- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
"HD Radio" premiers on Supertalk 94.1 FM & AM 930
Joining Hamrick will be Herald-Dispatch Columnist Chuck Landon.
“Chuck brings a key ingredient to the show,” Kirtner said. “He is willing to question Hamrick’s decisions. The two of them offer the unique perspective of keeping each other honest.”
Kirtner said the show is a different type of sports broadcast.
“This show is more about the business of sports, not just he x’s and o’s,” Kirtner said. “Marshall Football is the biggest business in the area from September through November. It’s an industry unto itself. Hamrick is its CEO. His decisions affect not only a football team; but also, countless businesses in this community. We will talk about his role as a business leader and the responsibility that goes with it.”
Callers are invited to call Hamrick with their questions during the show. The show will air through the conclusion of Marshall’s football season.