- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Google is the latest tech company to drop the longstanding wall between anonymous online ad tracking and user’s names
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Does the Presidential Campaign Resemble a Movie?
- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
Education Matters and Lincoln County Schools to hire AmeriCorps members to help increase graduate rate
The AmeriCorps members will work with at-risk youth within the community to focus on dropout prevention issues within Lincoln County. This is the first time these AmeriCorps positions have been available within Lincoln County Schools.
Members will be required to make a 10-month or 40-week commitment to the program. A portion of the member’s time is spent in training and in service projects. Members are required to attend personal and professional development trainings throughout the service year.
The application deadline is September 8. Send application, motivational statement, and references to:
C/O Sara Blevins
820 Madison Avenue
Huntington, WV 25704