- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- BREAKING... Mayor's Office of Drug Control Policy Gains Honorable Mention at Indianapolis Conference
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- West Virginia American Water Response to Flood-Related Operational Impacts Continues
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
Education Matters and Lincoln County Schools to hire AmeriCorps members to help increase graduate rate
The AmeriCorps members will work with at-risk youth within the community to focus on dropout prevention issues within Lincoln County. This is the first time these AmeriCorps positions have been available within Lincoln County Schools.
Members will be required to make a 10-month or 40-week commitment to the program. A portion of the member’s time is spent in training and in service projects. Members are required to attend personal and professional development trainings throughout the service year.
The application deadline is September 8. Send application, motivational statement, and references to:
C/O Sara Blevins
820 Madison Avenue
Huntington, WV 25704