- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- EEOC Releases New Online Resource Center
Marshall, IMG and TuneIn Partner to Bring Thundering Herd Football to Fans Anywhere in World
This partnership further bolsters the distribution of IMG radio content to Marshall fans, and brings new college football games to the ears of TuneIn’s more than 50 million monthly active users worldwide.
Marshall will have its own branded 24/7 channel on TuneIn, giving fans international access to team specific live play-by-play, pre-game and post-game shows, live weekly coaches shows, and in-season game replays. Fans can search broadcast network names on TuneIn to find 24/7 team channels.
“Our goal is to bring the best and most comprehensive sports coverage to our fans wherever they may be,” said Marshall Director of Athletics Mike Hamrick. “TuneIn makes it easy for our fans to connect with Marshall sports in a free and convenient way”
“A large percentage of the college fan base lives outside the markets of their favorite school. For each of these teams and their fans, TuneIn is essentially a flagship station covering the entire planet,” said Rick Barakat, vice president of sales strategy and operations for IMG College. “This partnership is great for fans, alumni, and our school partners. It’s a huge advancement in distributing IMG audio content, and a strong complement to the existing streaming platforms of each school. We are thrilled to add this service to our existing portfolio.”
IMG operates the nation’s largest independent college sports radio network, producing and distributing 35,000 hours of college sports programming each year. TuneIn provides IMG with an entirely new international digital network, and will increase total reach and access to IMG programming via their free, mobile distribution channels.
TuneIn has the most comprehensive free college football coverage in the industry with hundreds of live games from every major conference, including the ACC, Big Ten, Big 12, Pac-12, SEC, AAC, MAC and WAC. In addition to the 60+ IMG College schools, TuneIn will carry full coverage of USC, Colorado, Oregon State and Stanford, and more fan favorites. Fans can simply search “college football” on the free TuneIn Radio app or visit TuneIn.com/collegefootball for a complete list of teams. TuneIn is available on more than 200 platforms, including smartphones, tablets, vehicles and gaming consoles.