- This week’s Business Summit to feature Marshall alumnus, Intuit President and CEO Brad Smith
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Huntington Water Main Break Disrupts Service; Boil Advisory Added
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- CFPB Report Finds Continued Decline in College Credit Card Agreements; Most Colleges with Credit Card Agreements Do Not Make Them Easily Accessible to Students
Mayor Williams Guest Speaker for HER Place Opening
Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 15:59 Updated 1 year ago
HER Place is already offering classes for women seeking recovery and referrals to other programs to aid women in recovery. Those seeking services should come by the Barnett Center or call 304-522-2460.
HER Place is a private, non-profit organization, so donations are tax-deductible contributions