- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
Mayor Williams Guest Speaker for HER Place Opening
Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 15:59 Updated 22 weeks ago
HER Place is already offering classes for women seeking recovery and referrals to other programs to aid women in recovery. Those seeking services should come by the Barnett Center or call 304-522-2460.
HER Place is a private, non-profit organization, so donations are tax-deductible contributions