- DuPont withholds crucial information regarding the proposed sale of Washington Works plant
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- 100 Layoffs at Special Metals
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Heroin Claims Another Huntington Life
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
Mayor Williams Guest Speaker for HER Place Opening
Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 15:59 Updated 30 weeks ago
HER Place is already offering classes for women seeking recovery and referrals to other programs to aid women in recovery. Those seeking services should come by the Barnett Center or call 304-522-2460.
HER Place is a private, non-profit organization, so donations are tax-deductible contributions