- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- Attorney General Morrisey to EPA: Halt Federal Spending on Clean Power Plan
- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Marshall listed among Best Online Liberal Arts Colleges for Bachelor’s Degrees
- 2016 Rails & Ales Festival to be Held on Saturday, August 13th
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- It's Almost Summer but Elsa's Ice Magic Continues for Your Event IMAGES
- Lecture Series Held at City Hall
Mannequin Joe Reminds of Green Friday, National Colors Day
Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 20:21 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
Joe, however, would like to take a moment to remind all the Herd fans out there that this Friday is the 10th annual National College Colors Day. Wear you kelly green and support the Herd as they take on Miami (Ohio) this Saturday in their season opener.
Marshall University, meanwhile, is asking all of its students, employees and fans everywhere to participate in Green Fridays.
In addition, employees of local businesses, schools and other organizations may take part in a contest in which they wear their Marshall gear and have the opportunity to win prizes from the university. Organizations must register with Mallory Jarrell, Marshall University marketing and branding coordinator, to be eligible to win. Registration is available at www.marshall.edu/greenfridays.
Individual fans also can show their pride and possibly win prizes this year by entering the Fan of the Week contest. To enter the contest, Herd fans are asked to submit a photo of themselves in their Marshall gear through the contest page at www.facebook.com/marshallu or use #HerdGreenFridays on Instagram.