- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- Jewel City JAMboree to feature national and local musicians
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 20, 2014
STATEMENT: Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley on WV business climate for WV Chamber #WVSen forum
"What we need to grow the economy in West Virginia and across the nation is a return to low taxes, deregulation, and respect for the private sector.
We don't need favoritism, crony capitalism, bail-outs, and business subsidies. The path forward is to be pro-free enterprise.
It is not for government to pick winners and losers in the marketplace.”