- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Huntington City Council Agenda Tuesday October 13
- Severance tax collections continue to decline
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- Huntington Council Considers New Fire Equipment
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
- Swim Stroke Refinement Camp being offered at the Marshall rec center
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for March 29, 2013
STATEMENT: Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley on WV business climate for WV Chamber #WVSen forum
"What we need to grow the economy in West Virginia and across the nation is a return to low taxes, deregulation, and respect for the private sector.
We don't need favoritism, crony capitalism, bail-outs, and business subsidies. The path forward is to be pro-free enterprise.
It is not for government to pick winners and losers in the marketplace.”