- UPDATED: Retired Firefighter Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- Council Passes Funding for Final Phase Old Main Corridor
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- China Builds 15 story hotel in Six Days
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in November as Inventory Slightly Tightens
Board Meeting Announcement
Friday, August 29, 2014 - 02:08 From Press Release
Prior to the regular meeting, Board members will meet to conduct Student Discipline Hearings at 4:45 PM. To protect student confidentiality, these hearings are conducted in Executive Session and are not open to the public.