- Former Mayor Kim Wolfe Breaks Silence; Williams Takes Credit for Foundations Laid in Wolfe Administration
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- DEVELOPING.... Proposed Council Action Likely Wound Increase Movie Ticket Costs for Adults and Children
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Barboursville Holds Christmas Parade; Santa, Elsa, Marching Bands IMAGES
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Mayor Williams Thanks Mayor Wolfe
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Bronson Still Has His Bond Skills as "November Man"
Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 21:30 Updated 2 years ago by Tony Rutherford , HNN Entertainment Editor
Pierce ("Die Another Day") Brosnan laid down his James Bond gear over a decade ago, but he still has his way with international beauties and astute intuition for scouting rooftop assassins, approaching rogues, and coolly debonair word play. Known as CIA operative Peter Devereaux., he's called from semi-retirement to "escort" a ravishing redhead
(Olga Kurylenko) away from Moscow to decode her sensitive knowledge of a Russian political up and comer.
Keeping the playing field relatively narrow, "The November Man" resurrects U.S.S.R. and U.S.A. tensions as counter spies and 'hot' female insurgents out maneuver and double cross seeking the same regime change intelligence.
Ousting gadgets , ostentatious vehicles, and satellite rendezvous, director Roger ("Bank Job", "No Way Out") Donaldson relies on brains, sleight of hand, Bronson's perfect reflexes, and perfect target shooting as he seeks vengeance for succumbing to an assassins fatal flaw --- falling in love. His former student David Mason (Luke Bracey) adheres reliantly to his code book as cats, mice and women deploy extended cell phone traces and on the street where you walk surveillance in this high stakes espionage thriller.
Tough Russian woman replace Bond's glamorously distressed sensual beauties. These gals, even when facing oblivion, have equal equations on their tables, not lipstick and lingerie.