- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Choir Cancels North American Tour including Nov. 17th date at the Keith-Albee
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
- Third Chicago woman sentenced for credit card fraud
- Huntington Council Agenda Set
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Kadetz named new director of Master of Public Health program and chair of the Department of Public Health
Bronson Still Has His Bond Skills as "November Man"
Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 21:30 Updated 2 years ago by Tony Rutherford , HNN Entertainment Editor
Pierce ("Die Another Day") Brosnan laid down his James Bond gear over a decade ago, but he still has his way with international beauties and astute intuition for scouting rooftop assassins, approaching rogues, and coolly debonair word play. Known as CIA operative Peter Devereaux., he's called from semi-retirement to "escort" a ravishing redhead
(Olga Kurylenko) away from Moscow to decode her sensitive knowledge of a Russian political up and comer.
Keeping the playing field relatively narrow, "The November Man" resurrects U.S.S.R. and U.S.A. tensions as counter spies and 'hot' female insurgents out maneuver and double cross seeking the same regime change intelligence.
Ousting gadgets , ostentatious vehicles, and satellite rendezvous, director Roger ("Bank Job", "No Way Out") Donaldson relies on brains, sleight of hand, Bronson's perfect reflexes, and perfect target shooting as he seeks vengeance for succumbing to an assassins fatal flaw --- falling in love. His former student David Mason (Luke Bracey) adheres reliantly to his code book as cats, mice and women deploy extended cell phone traces and on the street where you walk surveillance in this high stakes espionage thriller.
Tough Russian woman replace Bond's glamorously distressed sensual beauties. These gals, even when facing oblivion, have equal equations on their tables, not lipstick and lingerie.