- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Huntington Police Exeucute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Charlotte School of Law Launches Eviction & Homelessness Prevention Clinic; How Do Similar Laws Impact Huntingtotn?
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- Parkersburg man sentenced to over 12 years in Federal prison for possessing child pornography
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Greenbrier Theatre Seeks Donations to Replace Destroyed Costumes
- Domestic Related Shooting Kills Man Near Lesage
Bronson Still Has His Bond Skills as "November Man"
Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 21:30 Updated 1 year ago by Tony Rutherford , HNN Entertainment Editor
Pierce ("Die Another Day") Brosnan laid down his James Bond gear over a decade ago, but he still has his way with international beauties and astute intuition for scouting rooftop assassins, approaching rogues, and coolly debonair word play. Known as CIA operative Peter Devereaux., he's called from semi-retirement to "escort" a ravishing redhead
(Olga Kurylenko) away from Moscow to decode her sensitive knowledge of a Russian political up and comer.
Keeping the playing field relatively narrow, "The November Man" resurrects U.S.S.R. and U.S.A. tensions as counter spies and 'hot' female insurgents out maneuver and double cross seeking the same regime change intelligence.
Ousting gadgets , ostentatious vehicles, and satellite rendezvous, director Roger ("Bank Job", "No Way Out") Donaldson relies on brains, sleight of hand, Bronson's perfect reflexes, and perfect target shooting as he seeks vengeance for succumbing to an assassins fatal flaw --- falling in love. His former student David Mason (Luke Bracey) adheres reliantly to his code book as cats, mice and women deploy extended cell phone traces and on the street where you walk surveillance in this high stakes espionage thriller.
Tough Russian woman replace Bond's glamorously distressed sensual beauties. These gals, even when facing oblivion, have equal equations on their tables, not lipstick and lingerie.