- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Two pill dealers sentenced to Federal prison for drug crimes
- Marshall to offer ACT math camps this summer
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Virginia Commonwealth University to explore yoga’s effect on pregnancy depression
- Foreclosure Rates in Huntington-Ashland Decrease
- FIRST LOOK MOVIE: "Apocalypse" Arises and Claims a Top Rank Among Super Hero Films
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
Bronson Still Has His Bond Skills as "November Man"
Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 21:30 Updated 1 year ago by Tony Rutherford , HNN Entertainment Editor
Pierce ("Die Another Day") Brosnan laid down his James Bond gear over a decade ago, but he still has his way with international beauties and astute intuition for scouting rooftop assassins, approaching rogues, and coolly debonair word play. Known as CIA operative Peter Devereaux., he's called from semi-retirement to "escort" a ravishing redhead
(Olga Kurylenko) away from Moscow to decode her sensitive knowledge of a Russian political up and comer.
Keeping the playing field relatively narrow, "The November Man" resurrects U.S.S.R. and U.S.A. tensions as counter spies and 'hot' female insurgents out maneuver and double cross seeking the same regime change intelligence.
Ousting gadgets , ostentatious vehicles, and satellite rendezvous, director Roger ("Bank Job", "No Way Out") Donaldson relies on brains, sleight of hand, Bronson's perfect reflexes, and perfect target shooting as he seeks vengeance for succumbing to an assassins fatal flaw --- falling in love. His former student David Mason (Luke Bracey) adheres reliantly to his code book as cats, mice and women deploy extended cell phone traces and on the street where you walk surveillance in this high stakes espionage thriller.
Tough Russian woman replace Bond's glamorously distressed sensual beauties. These gals, even when facing oblivion, have equal equations on their tables, not lipstick and lingerie.