- UPDATED... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
- Huntington Heroin Death Toll now 31
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Five Huntington Firefighters Promoted
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: US and Venezuela: Don’t fan the flames, put out the fire
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
Huntington Museum of Art Hosting Docent Open House
A docent is someone who volunteers time to lead schoolchildren and museum visitors on guided tours. No prior experience or background in art is required. If you like art of any kind, if you enjoy sharing your knowledge, and if you can spend 90 minutes a week getting a free art education, this could be the program for you. Docents work with HMA’s Education Department and receive training on HMA exhibits on Monday mornings.
Those interested in attending the informational Docent Open House and learning more about the HMA docent program should call Cindy Dearborn in HMA’s Education Department at (304) 529-2701; or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on events at HMA, visit www.hmoa.org. HMA is fully accessible.