- Huntington Council Declares Neighborhood Bar Nuisance
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- Huntington Police Arrest Seven Alleged Drug Distributors, Users
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- VIDEO: Huntington Saw 26 Overdoses in Four Hours
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- DEVELOPING... Shots and Bullet Holes 1900 Tenth Avenue
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Nearly $1.3M Antitrust Settlement Benefiting Cabell County Schools
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Huntington Museum of Art Hosting Docent Open House
A docent is someone who volunteers time to lead schoolchildren and museum visitors on guided tours. No prior experience or background in art is required. If you like art of any kind, if you enjoy sharing your knowledge, and if you can spend 90 minutes a week getting a free art education, this could be the program for you. Docents work with HMA’s Education Department and receive training on HMA exhibits on Monday mornings.
Those interested in attending the informational Docent Open House and learning more about the HMA docent program should call Cindy Dearborn in HMA’s Education Department at (304) 529-2701; or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on events at HMA, visit www.hmoa.org. HMA is fully accessible.