- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Alleged Drug Suppliers, Prostitutes Rounded Up in Huntington
- Board of Governors Gives Positive Evaluation to MU President Jerome Gilbert
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall University biotechnology spinoff receives large grant from National Institutes of Health
- MU presents Donning of the Kente ceremony April 27
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
Huntington Museum of Art Hosting Docent Open House
A docent is someone who volunteers time to lead schoolchildren and museum visitors on guided tours. No prior experience or background in art is required. If you like art of any kind, if you enjoy sharing your knowledge, and if you can spend 90 minutes a week getting a free art education, this could be the program for you. Docents work with HMA’s Education Department and receive training on HMA exhibits on Monday mornings.
Those interested in attending the informational Docent Open House and learning more about the HMA docent program should call Cindy Dearborn in HMA’s Education Department at (304) 529-2701; or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on events at HMA, visit www.hmoa.org. HMA is fully accessible.