- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Advisory Board
- Huntington Police Make Burglary Arrest
- May 7 th 2016 is Free Comic Book Day at Comic World
- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Morehead, Lexington, Louisville Kentucky
Huntington Museum of Art Hosting Docent Open House
A docent is someone who volunteers time to lead schoolchildren and museum visitors on guided tours. No prior experience or background in art is required. If you like art of any kind, if you enjoy sharing your knowledge, and if you can spend 90 minutes a week getting a free art education, this could be the program for you. Docents work with HMA’s Education Department and receive training on HMA exhibits on Monday mornings.
Those interested in attending the informational Docent Open House and learning more about the HMA docent program should call Cindy Dearborn in HMA’s Education Department at (304) 529-2701; or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on events at HMA, visit www.hmoa.org. HMA is fully accessible.