- Huntington Police Seach for Armed Robber; Another Reported on Washington Avenue
- W.Va. AG Warns Consumers of DMV Impostor Scam
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- In Wells Fargo Case, News Really Did Happen To An Editor
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- DEVELOPING ... FIRST LOOK: "Deepwater Horizon" Frantic Destruction Overlooking Environmental Consequences
- W.Va. AG's Federal Partnership Convicts Northern W.Va. Heroin Dealer
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Huntington Museum of Art Hosting Docent Open House
A docent is someone who volunteers time to lead schoolchildren and museum visitors on guided tours. No prior experience or background in art is required. If you like art of any kind, if you enjoy sharing your knowledge, and if you can spend 90 minutes a week getting a free art education, this could be the program for you. Docents work with HMA’s Education Department and receive training on HMA exhibits on Monday mornings.
Those interested in attending the informational Docent Open House and learning more about the HMA docent program should call Cindy Dearborn in HMA’s Education Department at (304) 529-2701; or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
For more information on events at HMA, visit www.hmoa.org. HMA is fully accessible.