- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Police Make Robbery Arrest, Respond to Burglary Reports
- Multiple defendants plead guilty in Charleston to Federal crimes
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
Huntington Museum of Art Hosting Docent Open House
A docent is someone who volunteers time to lead schoolchildren and museum visitors on guided tours. No prior experience or background in art is required. If you like art of any kind, if you enjoy sharing your knowledge, and if you can spend 90 minutes a week getting a free art education, this could be the program for you. Docents work with HMA’s Education Department and receive training on HMA exhibits on Monday mornings.
Those interested in attending the informational Docent Open House and learning more about the HMA docent program should call Cindy Dearborn in HMA’s Education Department at (304) 529-2701; or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on events at HMA, visit www.hmoa.org. HMA is fully accessible.