- Ralph Nader Radio Show airs Portsmouth "Toxic Avengers" Concerning Nuclear Whistle Blowers
- “Mauritius” to open Marshall Theatre’s semester Feb. 17
- "Elsa" Visits Children at South Charleston Library IMAGES
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Stronger US dollar and lower oil prices: Effects on the Caribbean
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Herd Tennis Edges Louisville, 4-3
- Marshall to host College Goal Sunday event Feb. 21
Huntington Museum of Art Hosting Docent Open House
A docent is someone who volunteers time to lead schoolchildren and museum visitors on guided tours. No prior experience or background in art is required. If you like art of any kind, if you enjoy sharing your knowledge, and if you can spend 90 minutes a week getting a free art education, this could be the program for you. Docents work with HMA’s Education Department and receive training on HMA exhibits on Monday mornings.
Those interested in attending the informational Docent Open House and learning more about the HMA docent program should call Cindy Dearborn in HMA’s Education Department at (304) 529-2701; or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on events at HMA, visit www.hmoa.org. HMA is fully accessible.