- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- BREAKING: Oscar Mishap... "Moonlight," Wins Best Picture After "La La Land" Crew on Stage
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- Piketon Diffusion Plant Clean Up Comment Period Extended
- Highlawn Proposal Tuesday at Big Sandy
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Detroit man pleads guilty to federal heroin crime committed in Huntington
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
Huntington Museum of Art Hosting Docent Open House
A docent is someone who volunteers time to lead schoolchildren and museum visitors on guided tours. No prior experience or background in art is required. If you like art of any kind, if you enjoy sharing your knowledge, and if you can spend 90 minutes a week getting a free art education, this could be the program for you. Docents work with HMA’s Education Department and receive training on HMA exhibits on Monday mornings.
Those interested in attending the informational Docent Open House and learning more about the HMA docent program should call Cindy Dearborn in HMA’s Education Department at (304) 529-2701; or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on events at HMA, visit www.hmoa.org. HMA is fully accessible.