- Favorite Top 10 Huntington, WV Bars of All-Time
- UPDATED: Large Selection New Tsubasacon Mascarade, Winners, Skits, Cosplaying IMAGES
- Council, Mayor Have Busy Tuesday Ahead
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Huntington Councilwoman's Husband Carjacked, Beaten
- Fayette County Passes Resolution to Prohibit Hydrofracking Byproducts
- Marshall University moves parade to Thursday, adds bonfire and pep rally
- Generation West Virginia to host inaugural pre-conference series October 21st
- Jim Justice Speaking in Huntington
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
Huntington Museum of Art Hosting Docent Open House
A docent is someone who volunteers time to lead schoolchildren and museum visitors on guided tours. No prior experience or background in art is required. If you like art of any kind, if you enjoy sharing your knowledge, and if you can spend 90 minutes a week getting a free art education, this could be the program for you. Docents work with HMA’s Education Department and receive training on HMA exhibits on Monday mornings.
Those interested in attending the informational Docent Open House and learning more about the HMA docent program should call Cindy Dearborn in HMA’s Education Department at (304) 529-2701; or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on events at HMA, visit www.hmoa.org. HMA is fully accessible.