- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Labor Hall of Fame Inductees
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
Huntington Museum of Art Hosting Docent Open House
A docent is someone who volunteers time to lead schoolchildren and museum visitors on guided tours. No prior experience or background in art is required. If you like art of any kind, if you enjoy sharing your knowledge, and if you can spend 90 minutes a week getting a free art education, this could be the program for you. Docents work with HMA’s Education Department and receive training on HMA exhibits on Monday mornings.
Those interested in attending the informational Docent Open House and learning more about the HMA docent program should call Cindy Dearborn in HMA’s Education Department at (304) 529-2701; or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
For more information on events at HMA, visit www.hmoa.org. HMA is fully accessible.