- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- Groups Coalesce Against Fracking Activity in Ohio River Valley
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
DEP conducting open house
Monday, September 1, 2014 - 18:31 Updated 47 weeks ago
Tours will be offered from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and again from 4 to 6 p.m. Free refreshments will be available. Included in the tours will be stops at the DEP solar panels and rain garden.
DEP headquarters are located at 601 57th St., S.E. Charleston, WV, 25304.