- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- OP-ED: Sexual Assault is Men’s Problem
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- Perdue: WV Must Broaden Energy Portfolio and Reenergize Chemical Industry
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
DEP conducting open house
Monday, September 1, 2014 - 18:31 Updated 4 weeks ago
Tours will be offered from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and again from 4 to 6 p.m. Free refreshments will be available. Included in the tours will be stops at the DEP solar panels and rain garden.
DEP headquarters are located at 601 57th St., S.E. Charleston, WV, 25304.