- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
DEP conducting open house
Monday, September 1, 2014 - 18:31 Updated 21 weeks ago
Tours will be offered from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and again from 4 to 6 p.m. Free refreshments will be available. Included in the tours will be stops at the DEP solar panels and rain garden.
DEP headquarters are located at 601 57th St., S.E. Charleston, WV, 25304.