- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
- Testing Shows Presence of Toxin in Ohio River above Huntington
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Remain Near 2014 Lows
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
- Political Satire: Portsmouth Considering Marting Building for City Offices ... Again
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Southern Faces Federal Criminal Charges for Bankruptcy and Wire Fraud in January MCHM Spill
DEP conducting open house
Monday, September 1, 2014 - 18:31 Updated 1 year ago
Tours will be offered from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and again from 4 to 6 p.m. Free refreshments will be available. Included in the tours will be stops at the DEP solar panels and rain garden.
DEP headquarters are located at 601 57th St., S.E. Charleston, WV, 25304.