- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Penguins Come Out for Turkey Holiday; Hunger Likely Boxoffice Winner
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 26, 2014
- Council OK's Four Huntington Fire Department Grant Aps
- No Perfect Season; Marshall Loses in OT
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Explorer Academy Preparations Continue with “EL101” Parent Training Nights
DEP conducting open house
Monday, September 1, 2014 - 18:31 Updated 12 weeks ago
Tours will be offered from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and again from 4 to 6 p.m. Free refreshments will be available. Included in the tours will be stops at the DEP solar panels and rain garden.
DEP headquarters are located at 601 57th St., S.E. Charleston, WV, 25304.