- Former Mayor Kim Wolfe Breaks Silence; Williams Takes Credit for Foundations Laid in Wolfe Administration
- DEVELOPING.... Proposed Council Action Likely Wound Increase Movie Ticket Costs for Adults and Children
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Barboursville Holds Christmas Parade; Santa, Elsa, Marching Bands IMAGES
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
Marshall Launches New Gameday Mobile Application
“We are pleased to partner with SportsLabs in bringing Thundering Herd fans a one-of-a-kind gameday companion app that we hope will further enhance the passion and excitement of gameday this Fall,” said Chad Cleveland, AVP: Digital Content and Strategic Partnerships at IMG College.
The Marshall Gameday App is packed with robust social, on-campus and stadium features that enhance the gameday experience by delivering:
-Free live game audio;
-Real-time Instagram and Twitter feeds from the team and fans;
-The official game-day guide with key times, events and need-to-know information including stadium maps and parking to plan the day;
-Enhanced location-aware maps for fans attending both home and away games;
-Live Conference and Top 25 scores, real-time stats;
-Opt-in alerts for weather updates, pre-game events, play-by-play information and more.
-Marshall’s Gameday App can be found as a free download in both the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.