- Huntington Police Arrest Seven Alleged Drug Distributors, Users
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Nearly $1.3M Antitrust Settlement Benefiting Cabell County Schools
- Two sex offenders headed to prison for federal crimes
- Aug 30 GHPRD introduces Sway-Fun, an all-inclusive playground piece
- E.E.O.C. Issues Final Guidance for Retailation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Huntington crack dealer faces at least five and up to 40 years; two heroin dealers each face up to 20 years
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hero Con in Ashland Saturday; Come See Elsa and Beau
- OVEC Announces New Executive Director; Keating Retiring After 24 Years With Citizen Group
Marshall Launches New Gameday Mobile Application
“We are pleased to partner with SportsLabs in bringing Thundering Herd fans a one-of-a-kind gameday companion app that we hope will further enhance the passion and excitement of gameday this Fall,” said Chad Cleveland, AVP: Digital Content and Strategic Partnerships at IMG College.
The Marshall Gameday App is packed with robust social, on-campus and stadium features that enhance the gameday experience by delivering:
-Free live game audio;
-Real-time Instagram and Twitter feeds from the team and fans;
-The official game-day guide with key times, events and need-to-know information including stadium maps and parking to plan the day;
-Enhanced location-aware maps for fans attending both home and away games;
-Live Conference and Top 25 scores, real-time stats;
-Opt-in alerts for weather updates, pre-game events, play-by-play information and more.
-Marshall’s Gameday App can be found as a free download in both the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.