- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- - Candidates go beyond sound bites on major issues facing older West Virginians & their families
- FIRST LOOK: "Magnificent Seven" Saddles Up Excitement as an Ole West Mercenary Squad
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- New purple paint posting option on private land now available in West Virginia
Marshall Launches New Gameday Mobile Application
“We are pleased to partner with SportsLabs in bringing Thundering Herd fans a one-of-a-kind gameday companion app that we hope will further enhance the passion and excitement of gameday this Fall,” said Chad Cleveland, AVP: Digital Content and Strategic Partnerships at IMG College.
The Marshall Gameday App is packed with robust social, on-campus and stadium features that enhance the gameday experience by delivering:
-Free live game audio;
-Real-time Instagram and Twitter feeds from the team and fans;
-The official game-day guide with key times, events and need-to-know information including stadium maps and parking to plan the day;
-Enhanced location-aware maps for fans attending both home and away games;
-Live Conference and Top 25 scores, real-time stats;
-Opt-in alerts for weather updates, pre-game events, play-by-play information and more.
-Marshall’s Gameday App can be found as a free download in both the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.