- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Man Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- West Virginia joins America’s State Parks in challenge to “#OptOutside” beginning Black Friday
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
Marshall Launches New Gameday Mobile Application
“We are pleased to partner with SportsLabs in bringing Thundering Herd fans a one-of-a-kind gameday companion app that we hope will further enhance the passion and excitement of gameday this Fall,” said Chad Cleveland, AVP: Digital Content and Strategic Partnerships at IMG College.
The Marshall Gameday App is packed with robust social, on-campus and stadium features that enhance the gameday experience by delivering:
-Free live game audio;
-Real-time Instagram and Twitter feeds from the team and fans;
-The official game-day guide with key times, events and need-to-know information including stadium maps and parking to plan the day;
-Enhanced location-aware maps for fans attending both home and away games;
-Live Conference and Top 25 scores, real-time stats;
-Opt-in alerts for weather updates, pre-game events, play-by-play information and more.
-Marshall’s Gameday App can be found as a free download in both the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.