- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
Marshall Launches New Gameday Mobile Application
“We are pleased to partner with SportsLabs in bringing Thundering Herd fans a one-of-a-kind gameday companion app that we hope will further enhance the passion and excitement of gameday this Fall,” said Chad Cleveland, AVP: Digital Content and Strategic Partnerships at IMG College.
The Marshall Gameday App is packed with robust social, on-campus and stadium features that enhance the gameday experience by delivering:
-Free live game audio;
-Real-time Instagram and Twitter feeds from the team and fans;
-The official game-day guide with key times, events and need-to-know information including stadium maps and parking to plan the day;
-Enhanced location-aware maps for fans attending both home and away games;
-Live Conference and Top 25 scores, real-time stats;
-Opt-in alerts for weather updates, pre-game events, play-by-play information and more.
-Marshall’s Gameday App can be found as a free download in both the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.