- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Cabell Huntington Hospital/SEIU Local 1199 employees contribute to United Way
Short Huntington Council Agenda Monday
The 7:30 p.m. meeting will be at Huntington City Hall in Council Chambers. There will NOT be a Thursday work session due to the limited agenda. Council will meet at 6:45 p.m. Monday for preparation.
The agenda also consists of regular items, such as the Good and Welfare segment and reports from Mayor Steve Williams. The meeting will be televised on Comcast Channel 24 and streamed on the internet.