- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- ELIMINATOR MEDIA DAY NOTEBOOK: Keselowski: It’s racing, not a popularity contest
Short Huntington Council Agenda Monday
The 7:30 p.m. meeting will be at Huntington City Hall in Council Chambers. There will NOT be a Thursday work session due to the limited agenda. Council will meet at 6:45 p.m. Monday for preparation.
The agenda also consists of regular items, such as the Good and Welfare segment and reports from Mayor Steve Williams. The meeting will be televised on Comcast Channel 24 and streamed on the internet.