- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- Nonprofit Organization Opens Applications and Nominations to Take Children with Chronic and Terminal Illnesses and Their Families to Walt Disney World
- Jamboree Returns to Huntington's Riverfront
- State Film Office to Host Workforce Training Master Class June 25-26
- Family Medicine to host HERO Fest health and wellness activities for entire family
- Huntington Police Nab Two for Possession of Controlled Substance
Short Huntington Council Agenda Monday
The 7:30 p.m. meeting will be at Huntington City Hall in Council Chambers. There will NOT be a Thursday work session due to the limited agenda. Council will meet at 6:45 p.m. Monday for preparation.
The agenda also consists of regular items, such as the Good and Welfare segment and reports from Mayor Steve Williams. The meeting will be televised on Comcast Channel 24 and streamed on the internet.