- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Rally for Marijuana
Short Huntington Council Agenda Monday
The 7:30 p.m. meeting will be at Huntington City Hall in Council Chambers. There will NOT be a Thursday work session due to the limited agenda. Council will meet at 6:45 p.m. Monday for preparation.
The agenda also consists of regular items, such as the Good and Welfare segment and reports from Mayor Steve Williams. The meeting will be televised on Comcast Channel 24 and streamed on the internet.