- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- OP-ED: Sports Need Independent Oversight
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
Short Huntington Council Agenda Monday
The 7:30 p.m. meeting will be at Huntington City Hall in Council Chambers. There will NOT be a Thursday work session due to the limited agenda. Council will meet at 6:45 p.m. Monday for preparation.
The agenda also consists of regular items, such as the Good and Welfare segment and reports from Mayor Steve Williams. The meeting will be televised on Comcast Channel 24 and streamed on the internet.