- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governoring Sick Leave Payments
- UPDATED: "Violent" Man who Escaped from Sixth Avenue Group Home Found at Ritter Park
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
Art Auction at St. Mary’s Conference Center
Wednesday, September 3, 2014 - 17:22 Updated 46 weeks ago From Press Release
If you donate a painting or some other art item you will be given a ticket to the event and you may stand next to your item to talk to people about your work. Tickets are $20 for wine and pasta bar. Time about 6:00pm, wine first, then pasta bar, and then the auction at about 7pm. Items need to be donated by Sept. 1st so that a catalogue can be printed with auction items. Joanie Ward can be contacted at Bella Consignment 304-697-1774 .for more information.