- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Authorities Request Information on Disappearance of Ohio Woman
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- A Decade Of Dio: 1983-1993 - CD Version of Boxed Set on Sale
- UPDATED ... Ghost Hunters , Costumed Heroes Visiting Region IMAGES
- Huntington Firefighters Battle Residencial Fire on Van Buren IMAGES
Detroit Man Pleads Guilty for Huntington Drug Distribution
Additionally, on September 20, 2012, Hall’s residence at 222 Fifth Avenue in Huntington was searched. Officers found ammunition and two firearms belonging to Hall. Hall also had $18,312 in the apartment which was used in his distribution of controlled substances.
Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers scheduled Hall’s sentencing for December 1, 2014. Hall faces up to 20 years’ imprisonment and a $1 million fine at sentencing.
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.