- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- Huntington Man Arrested for Crack Cocaine Delivery
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Customers in Barboursville – Advisory Revised to Include New Areas
Fan Vote Now Open for Davey O’Brien National Quarterback Award
Wednesday, September 3, 2014 - 22:34 Special to HNN Provided by Herd Zone
The Davey O’Brien National Quarterback Award counts a fan vote as 5 percent during each round of the balloting, and is combined with the results from the O’Brien Selection Committee.
Fans are invited to cast their vote for the O’Brien Award – presented to the nation’s best quarterback – as often as once daily at www.VoteOBrien.org<http://www.VoteOBrien.org>. Cato is tied for fourth after the second day of voting.
The semifinalists (Round 1) of voting got underway Tuesday and closes Nov. 2. The finalists (Round 2) voting runs from Nov. 3-23, and the winner (Round 3) vote runs from Nov. 23-Dec. 7.
Fan vote total are cleared after each voting round.
Thundering Herd fans are encouraged to vote early and often for your quarterback!