- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Huntington Police Make Robbery Arrest, Respond to Burglary Reports
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Putnam County Roofing Company
- W.Va. AG, Board of Pharmacy Launch Morphine Calculator to Reduce Opioid Abuse
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
Fan Vote Now Open for Davey O’Brien National Quarterback Award
Wednesday, September 3, 2014 - 22:34 Special to HNN Provided by Herd Zone
The Davey O’Brien National Quarterback Award counts a fan vote as 5 percent during each round of the balloting, and is combined with the results from the O’Brien Selection Committee.
Fans are invited to cast their vote for the O’Brien Award – presented to the nation’s best quarterback – as often as once daily at www.VoteOBrien.org<http://www.VoteOBrien.org>. Cato is tied for fourth after the second day of voting.
The semifinalists (Round 1) of voting got underway Tuesday and closes Nov. 2. The finalists (Round 2) voting runs from Nov. 3-23, and the winner (Round 3) vote runs from Nov. 23-Dec. 7.
Fan vote total are cleared after each voting round.
Thundering Herd fans are encouraged to vote early and often for your quarterback!