- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 85 Customers in Huddleston Ave Area of Barboursville
Fan Vote Now Open for Davey O’Brien National Quarterback Award
Wednesday, September 3, 2014 - 22:34 Special to HNN Provided by Herd Zone
The Davey O’Brien National Quarterback Award counts a fan vote as 5 percent during each round of the balloting, and is combined with the results from the O’Brien Selection Committee.
Fans are invited to cast their vote for the O’Brien Award – presented to the nation’s best quarterback – as often as once daily at www.VoteOBrien.org<http://www.VoteOBrien.org>. Cato is tied for fourth after the second day of voting.
The semifinalists (Round 1) of voting got underway Tuesday and closes Nov. 2. The finalists (Round 2) voting runs from Nov. 3-23, and the winner (Round 3) vote runs from Nov. 23-Dec. 7.
Fan vote total are cleared after each voting round.
Thundering Herd fans are encouraged to vote early and often for your quarterback!