- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Marshall University researchers receive U.S. patent to treat one of world’s major health issues
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Creating a Better Connection Between Huntington and Downtown
- Teams Distribute Food, Shoes, Supplies to Afflicted on World Leprosy Day
- Spring International Film Festival at Keith Albee Performing Arts Center - March 2-5
- Attorney General Morrisey Applauds Undoing of Stream Buffer Rule, Reviews Need For Lawsuit
Fan Vote Now Open for Davey O’Brien National Quarterback Award
Wednesday, September 3, 2014 - 22:34 Special to HNN Provided by Herd Zone
The Davey O’Brien National Quarterback Award counts a fan vote as 5 percent during each round of the balloting, and is combined with the results from the O’Brien Selection Committee.
Fans are invited to cast their vote for the O’Brien Award – presented to the nation’s best quarterback – as often as once daily at www.VoteOBrien.org<http://www.VoteOBrien.org>. Cato is tied for fourth after the second day of voting.
The semifinalists (Round 1) of voting got underway Tuesday and closes Nov. 2. The finalists (Round 2) voting runs from Nov. 3-23, and the winner (Round 3) vote runs from Nov. 23-Dec. 7.
Fan vote total are cleared after each voting round.
Thundering Herd fans are encouraged to vote early and often for your quarterback!