- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
- Councilman Asks for Lawmarker Intervention after Detroit Fugitive Returns, Again Arrested in Huntington
Fan Vote Now Open for Davey O’Brien National Quarterback Award
Wednesday, September 3, 2014 - 22:34 Special to HNN Provided by Herd Zone
The Davey O’Brien National Quarterback Award counts a fan vote as 5 percent during each round of the balloting, and is combined with the results from the O’Brien Selection Committee.
Fans are invited to cast their vote for the O’Brien Award – presented to the nation’s best quarterback – as often as once daily at www.VoteOBrien.org<http://www.VoteOBrien.org>. Cato is tied for fourth after the second day of voting.
The semifinalists (Round 1) of voting got underway Tuesday and closes Nov. 2. The finalists (Round 2) voting runs from Nov. 3-23, and the winner (Round 3) vote runs from Nov. 23-Dec. 7.
Fan vote total are cleared after each voting round.
Thundering Herd fans are encouraged to vote early and often for your quarterback!