- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- OP-ED: Vermont Yankee and the Rest: Dirty, Dangerous, Too Costly to Compute
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- OP-ED: Are the U.S. and Russian Governments Once Again on the Nuclear Warpath?
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
"Frozen Fever" in Cinemas by Spring
"Frozen Fever" will reunite Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf from the blockbuster movie, which took best animated feature and best music at this year's Academy Awards show. The film takes place on Anna's birthday, and Elsa and Kristoff are "determined to give her the best celebration ever. But Elsa's icy powers may put more than the party at risk," the Disney release stated.
The short film will unveil a new tune by song-writing duo Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, who won the music Oscar for instant classic "Let It Go."
Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck return as directors.