- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- Theatre company, Literacy Council collaborate on Page-to-Stage program
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Warns Consumers About Fraudulent Pizza Hut Offer
- Award-winning pianist to perform at Marshall University
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- DEVELOPING: Huntington High School Evacuated After Student Brought Improvised Device
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- 21 Year Old Reported Missing in Huntington
"Frozen Fever" in Cinemas by Spring
"Frozen Fever" will reunite Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf from the blockbuster movie, which took best animated feature and best music at this year's Academy Awards show. The film takes place on Anna's birthday, and Elsa and Kristoff are "determined to give her the best celebration ever. But Elsa's icy powers may put more than the party at risk," the Disney release stated.
The short film will unveil a new tune by song-writing duo Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, who won the music Oscar for instant classic "Let It Go."
Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck return as directors.