- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
"Frozen Fever" in Cinemas by Spring
"Frozen Fever" will reunite Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf from the blockbuster movie, which took best animated feature and best music at this year's Academy Awards show. The film takes place on Anna's birthday, and Elsa and Kristoff are "determined to give her the best celebration ever. But Elsa's icy powers may put more than the party at risk," the Disney release stated.
The short film will unveil a new tune by song-writing duo Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, who won the music Oscar for instant classic "Let It Go."
Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck return as directors.