- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Rally for Marijuana
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
- Council Will Seek to Remove Gillespie
"Frozen Fever" in Cinemas by Spring
"Frozen Fever" will reunite Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf from the blockbuster movie, which took best animated feature and best music at this year's Academy Awards show. The film takes place on Anna's birthday, and Elsa and Kristoff are "determined to give her the best celebration ever. But Elsa's icy powers may put more than the party at risk," the Disney release stated.
The short film will unveil a new tune by song-writing duo Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, who won the music Oscar for instant classic "Let It Go."
Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck return as directors.