- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
"Frozen Fever" in Cinemas by Spring
"Frozen Fever" will reunite Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf from the blockbuster movie, which took best animated feature and best music at this year's Academy Awards show. The film takes place on Anna's birthday, and Elsa and Kristoff are "determined to give her the best celebration ever. But Elsa's icy powers may put more than the party at risk," the Disney release stated.
The short film will unveil a new tune by song-writing duo Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, who won the music Oscar for instant classic "Let It Go."
Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck return as directors.