- Huntington's Cutbacks Lead to Retiree's Suicide
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- UPDATED: Large Selection New Tsubasacon Mascarade, Winners, Skits, Cosplaying IMAGES
- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- BREAKING: Oscar Mishap... "Moonlight," Wins Best Picture After "La La Land" Crew on Stage
- Piketon Diffusion Plant Clean Up Comment Period Extended
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- One Nation, Under Sedation: Medicare Paid for Nearly 40 Million Tranquilizer Prescriptions in 2013
TV, Gameday Information for Marshall vs. Rhode Island
The game will be televised locally on the American Sports Network (WVAH Fox 11), on Direct TV channel 696 and on Dish Network’s channels 419 and 421. A full list of all cable availability is linked at the top of this page. All fans are encouraged to check availability in their respective areas prior to game time.
The game will not be video streamed on HerdZone.com’s All-Access portal under the television agreement between Sinclair Broadcasting and Conference USA. Audio, however, will still be available at HerdZone.com
Marshall Athletics will open its ticket operations at the Cam Henderson Center Box Office at 1 p.m. on Saturday. Individuals who have purchased tickets through HerdZone.com may start picking up their tickets at this time at the will call window located in the main lobby of the Henderson Center.
Individuals looking to purchase tickets may purchase them at the box office as well. The Cam Henderson Center Box Office will remain open until 4:30 p.m. Starting at 4:45, all Joan C. Edwards Stadium ticket booths will be open for game day ticket sales. Will call tickets will be available to be picked up at Gate A. Students may pick up tickets during box office hours or at Gate F at Joan C. Edwards Stadium, also starting at 4:45.
It is highly recommended that customers purchase tickets in advance, as well as pickup their will call tickets prior to 4:45 at the stadium to avoid lines at the game.
All reserved parking lots will be open starting at 1 p.m. Please visit HerdZone.com and click on the Fan Guide for game day information.