- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING.... "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- World's Most Heart Breaking Parking Lot May Have Future for Skate Boarding
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
TV, Gameday Information for Marshall vs. Rhode Island
The game will be televised locally on the American Sports Network (WVAH Fox 11), on Direct TV channel 696 and on Dish Network’s channels 419 and 421. A full list of all cable availability is linked at the top of this page. All fans are encouraged to check availability in their respective areas prior to game time.
The game will not be video streamed on HerdZone.com’s All-Access portal under the television agreement between Sinclair Broadcasting and Conference USA. Audio, however, will still be available at HerdZone.com
Marshall Athletics will open its ticket operations at the Cam Henderson Center Box Office at 1 p.m. on Saturday. Individuals who have purchased tickets through HerdZone.com may start picking up their tickets at this time at the will call window located in the main lobby of the Henderson Center.
Individuals looking to purchase tickets may purchase them at the box office as well. The Cam Henderson Center Box Office will remain open until 4:30 p.m. Starting at 4:45, all Joan C. Edwards Stadium ticket booths will be open for game day ticket sales. Will call tickets will be available to be picked up at Gate A. Students may pick up tickets during box office hours or at Gate F at Joan C. Edwards Stadium, also starting at 4:45.
It is highly recommended that customers purchase tickets in advance, as well as pickup their will call tickets prior to 4:45 at the stadium to avoid lines at the game.
All reserved parking lots will be open starting at 1 p.m. Please visit HerdZone.com and click on the Fan Guide for game day information.