- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
Hampton Inn Coming to Kinetic Park
Agenda for the meeting includes authorization to pay EMD Holdings for the redundant power ($200,000) , the remediation for the fill dirt ($34,614.72) and remediation for the misdirected utilities ($36,614.72).
For more about Hampton Inn by Hilton, check out the following video: